Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Friday, January 12, 2007

A Boring Day, but an exciteing tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,
I have had SUCH a boring two day!
No school, no new play friends, and everyone was so busy last night, they didn't teach me anything new : (
Momma B says it's been a decompression time ... I don't need that I am a cattle dog!!
I have spent a lot of time with my favorite toy .. my cow that momma Jen let me pick out!
Momma B has gotten me new toys ..but I still love my cow the best! It reminds me of my home : )
I have really started to get big, Momma B says I am too big for my little cow now, I need to play with the bigger toys .. but I love it sooo much, my cow got put up high so I don't choke on it, but I sit under it and cry .. so when I stop crying momma B gives it to me to play with while she watches.
I finally found out how cold too cold is... it is -4f here tonight .. and I won't go outside!!
Momma B put out some paper for all of us.. Jager went potty and it made ice sickles on the fence ... she says that is WAY too cold for her babies to be outside!
Boy I hope it isn't cold like this tomorrow.. I get to meet Roxy, Dylan, Jim & Rosemary tomorrow at the agility trials in Farmington!!
I can't wait until I am old enough to compete with them, after all they need to be shown how superior us blue's are to those silly reds!!
Red's are cool and all .. but they are just too sassy with their 2 leggers... not a good way to get them to buy you new toys! I know this cuz momma & uncle Rowdy are red's, and they don't have nearly as many toys as Jager & I do!!
After all, we have kids, cats, and a border collie, just because we are blue's and know how to work those 2 legged's!
Oops!!! Gotta run .. Momma B is looking for me.. its bed time so we can get up early tomorrow!!
Love ya Bunches.... Ms. Roo


Disclaimer......
This article was written by a Blue Cattle Dog with a superiority complex!
The opinions expressed here are NOT endorsed by anybody other then said cattle dog!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Roo,
Say "Hi" to Roxy, Dylan, Jim, and Rosemary for me. They don't really know me, but they know OF me, because I have a reputation.
Anyway, don't let anyone know how cool us Blues are, or everyone will want one just like us. That would be bad because we wouldn't be unique anymore.
As for cold weather, heck, here in the Chicago area, -4 is usually normal for this time of year. So far not yet this year, but there is plenty of time. One gets used to it. It makes for great poopsicles, if that's where your tastes run.

Your Buddy,
Zip