Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Mad Momma's

Oh My Goodness!!!!
Both the momma's are mad!!!
Momma B is WAY MAD .. we went to Puppy Kindergarten last night ..30 miles away.. and we got there to be told the class was full, even though we had talked to the instructor earlier in the day!
So Momma B is PISSED .. but she made good use of our time though, I got trained on being good with 50+ crazy dogs one a great dane that couldn't be controlled without its momma sitting on its back!!!
She says I behaved really well, and was proud of me.
Now my Momma C... she is mad at me... how dare she!!!
She and Momma B had a long talk just last night about how Momma C couldn't trust me not to eat everything in her room while she was asleep. So of course while she was asleep I chewed up a book Momma C left on the floor ... well she didn't even make sure I had a chewy bone... How DARE she be mad at me???!!!!
Momma B .. now she knew what I was going to do, and told Momma C.. but Momma C wouldn't listen .. so Momma B made sure I couldn't get hurt and then let me destroy Momma C's room .. I think she learned do you?
Neither does Momma B and neither do I !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, Oh, Roo,
You can't go chewing things up, even if they are in easy reach. Sounds like Momma C's room isn't for you right now until she gets her act together. My buddy Iggy eats everything he can find, and not he has to sleep in his crate at night. He's seven years old, too! Keep it up and that's what will happen to you. As for 50 dogs, you are better off in a small class. I wouldn't want anything to happen to my Utah girlfriend.

Your Buddy,
Zip

Anonymous said...

Books are yummy... I ate one too when I was a wee pup...

Sounds like you need your own den my girl.. one with a door and a blankie and some toys, where you can go to sleep at night, and the troll under the bed won't get you and you'll be safe...

I'm glad to hear that you weren't scared in class.. That is alot of dogs! I went to classes too, but the classes were small, there were some scary dogs there.. Your Uncle Rowdy was very scary at school.. He tried to run home when a puppy (who was 1/4 of Rowdy's size) wanted to play with him. Good thing Shamus runs fast and was able to catch Uncle Rowdy before he got too far.

Luv.. your Momma Giddy