Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Puppy Kindergarten

I am sooo sorry I didn't talk to you all last night .. but boy was I tired!!
The momma's took me to puppy kindergarten last night... I met "labs" last night, momma b says they are labrador retrievers .. and she thinks they are a nuiscence... boy is she right!
Now I am a ruff and tumble cattledog, and I fear NOTHING .. except for labs!!
They play SO wierd, and you get two of them together and they are like runaway big rigs~ (saw one of those on my trip to Nevada) they take out everything and anything they can! They even took out the teacher last night!
Now Golden Retrievers .. they are big and scary looking ..the puppy in my class is bigger then Jager and Luna .. and still growing!! But he is ow so nice, I like to play chase with him, he has the most relaxed tail ... it just flops around all the time, FUN FUN to chase!
Then there is the lab/pitbull mix .. oh boy is he in for a kicker, he is super dominant, and wants to boss everyone around.. he is going to have play dates with Luna & Jager to teach him puppy manners : )
He belongs to my Momma' B's friend who is also Momma C's piano teacher. So we are going to help them out a little bit, since this is thier first dog, and Hewies (the puppy) new mom is ready to get rid of him already!
Then there is my new friend .. a little itty bitty puppy that could fit inside of most of my toys!! She won't play with the other dogs .. but she thinks I am okay, so we play lots .. it is really funny .. momma b is going to be takeing pics next week, we couldn't this week, being as it was the first class.
So thats what I did yesterday, today and tonight are rest time for all of us... we are suppose to have another class for me tomorrow night!!
I like school too... I get to show off to all the other students, they don't know nearly as much as I do!!
I am so tired .. I need to go and nap~!
Love you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Roo,
You be careful at that puppy kindergarten. My mom teaches puppy classes, and in her classes, sometimes those Labs can be a bit much to take. Also, those pit bulls can be a bit rough for a little girl like you. Not that we ACDs can't be rough and tough, but those guys have those gripping jaws. They can't help it, it's in their genetics, just like herding is in ours. If you need another big brother to defend your honor, just let me know.

Your buddy,
Zip (oh so very tough)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like its a fun class... Labs are dumb... I think that labs should have thier own class cause their silly and their not serious about anything.

Stay away from any mean dogs... Dont want you to become scared or get mean too.. cause that would mean that you wouldn't be able to go many places anymore...

I tried pretending I was a mean dog cause I was scared of a big german shepherd, and ripped my leash from Dad's hand.. Oh boy.. Then I was in trouble, since I lost my "back up"... I ran away fast...then I ran back quickly to Dad.. and then after that I thought it was better to ignore the other dogs, especially if I thought they were scary.