Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oh boy!!

Tonight is the first night of my "real" puppy kindergarten!
We found out that they put my conformation class off until Feb 7th, they wanted us new puppy's to have a couple of weeks of kindergarten befor starting conformation... momma b isn't happy but I am ... I am so tired, I am still recovering from the last class... how could I possiably do 3 a week???!!
Momma B is mad at Momma C .. she says Momma C is way to easy on me, and lets me get away with murder ... just because I wanted to chew on Momma B's new gloves and Momma C didn't see any problem with that!! That momma b and her silly rules!
1. No eating or chewing what does not belong to me
2. I must call when someone says my name
3. I must not bite Jager
4. No biteing noses
5. No smudgeing glasses
6. No eating frozen poop
7. Sit at door for leash to be put on
And the list just goes on and on!!! Golly she is a tough mom! and I know she is just going to make more rules for me!
Well... I need to go make myself pretty for school ... Love you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Roo,
Things could be worse. Your mom could be bringing you to class as the "Demo Dog." Ha, Demo Dog my ___! She says, " Zip" then I'm supposed to look her in the eyes, watch her, then, click, treat. She gives me some little thing, usually a piece of my food. Big deal. If she really wants me to look at her, why doesn't she have some steak or chicken, or something good.
She also makes me walk nicely on my leash, and I get "penalty yards" if I get in front of her. Really, we just want to be dogs! When will these humans learn?

Your buddy,
Zip