Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I am SOOO tired!!

Oh my goodness!!
What a great time I have had this weekend!!
Saturday morning the Momma's got up got dressed and took me .... JUST ME... to the agility show in Farmington... I met Jim, Rosemary, Annie, Dylan, Roxy, Kim & Daniel.. and so many others I just can't remember them all!
I REALLY like Jim & Rosemary, they spoiled me and loved me and never ever called me George... they even gave me some of Roxy's special treats!!
I watched all of the dogs run the agility course.. did I mention that I LOVE to watch agility!!??
Jim thinks that I will know what I am suppose to do in agility because I watch so hard what all the dogs are doing.
I even got to play with the infamous Roxy Saturday night... she is so cool, she played just the way I want to play that scares the other doggies off! We didn't get to play for long ... I like to bark when I play with Roxy.. and everybody said I was just too noisy, Roxy & I compared tongue freckles, hers is much prettier : )
I think I worship Roxy much more then I worship Jager. I take back everything I said before about red dogs .. Red's are the COOLEST!!
I was so tired on Saturday night when it was time to go home .. I spent 9hrs there ..and I was a good puppy, everybody thought I would be down for the count .. but nope not me! I took a little cat nap on the way home, and when I got home I was more then ready for a 2 hour wrestling session with Luna!
Then we all got up again first thing Sunday morning ... boy was I hungry .. this was the first morning I ate my breakfast all gone in less then 2hrs since I came home!
Today EVERYbody went to the show, Joe, Crystyl, Jager, Luna, Me & Momma B!
I was soo excited to be going again, and to be going with my whole family!
I did alot of sleeping today, I missed most of the agility runs, cuz no matter how hard I tried my eyes just wouldn't stay open!
I got to play with Roxy a little bit more .. but again, I was just so excited to be playing with Roxy that I couldn't keep my mouth shut... so it got cut short : (
That was my super exciting weekend ... wish you would have been there too!!
Love forever .. Ms. Roo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roo,
So glad you like agility. That is one of my favorite things to do. You have to have a good personal assistant, though. I'd be the best ever if my personal assistant was just a little bit faster, and smarter. My friend Ringo and I often compare notes on the shortcomings of our personal assistants.
One of these days I hope to meet Roxy, too. She sounds like a fun time to me. Of course I like to play with the girls.

Your Friend,
Zip

Anonymous said...

Soo... is watching agility in person better than watching agility on TV?