Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Puppy and Conformation Classes

Last night I had my big night .. puppy class at 8 .. we worked on heeling.
Momma would lead me and I would jump & bite at the treat in her hand, the instructor took me and I did a perfect heel nice and pretty!
Obviously Mom is the problem not me!
But we are working on it .. and were doing better at the end of our 1/2 hour class.
Next we went to conformation class.
Mom sat at the side and watched at first ..all of the dogs were allot older then me, and momma was worried I wasn't ready. She almost backed out, but Wendy the instructor said ... no lets see how it goes.
So, We went in took a place in line, I had to stand the whole time : (
I didn't like that ..and sat down a few times.. Mom stood me back up and helped me adjust my feet and I stayed up looking pretty.
I didn't like it at all when Wendy checked my bite ... I would prefer she not do that : (
Well ... obviously I don't mind Momma's hands in my mouth I let her pull on my puppy teeth and play with them all the time .. so mom is off to find strangers willing to put their hands in my mouth : )
Chomp CHOMP !!!!

1 comment:

Zip said...

Hey there little girl,
So you want to do the beauty pagent stuff. Maybe we'll see you at Westminster someday. It's OK to let people look in your mouth, if it means you get to do that!
Obedience class is something you just have to do, like it or not. I never went to one, but mom takes me to be a "demo" dog all the time for the classes she teaches. I have to be good, I have no choice.
Big nose bites and kisses to you,

Zippy