Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day



Happy Valentines Day!!!

Will you Be Mine???



I want to send a special kiss and nose nip to my best guy Zip.


A big sloppy kiss and a hug to Momma Jen & Daddy Shamus ...A special hug & kiss to my sisters, Kinka, Chip, and Red, and a special noogie to my brother Nash!


I hope everybody gets a special hug today!


Today is a very special day for me today ... I have my first conformation class tonight.


Momma B has been working hard on getting my attention ...silly Momma ... I will only give her that if I want to!


Momma is excited .. the girls start 4H tonight, so Jager and Luna get to learn how to stack too : )


Have a Happy Valentines Day everyone


KISSES and HUGS to ALL


Love ... Ms. Rooby Valentine

No comments: