Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Monday, February 12, 2007

My New Job


My Momma has pronounced me the keeper of the peace .... of the back seat of the car.
Well ... I pronounced myself to be keeper of the back seat, and my sister Luna laughed at me ...well she barked at me when I barked at her and snapped at me. I of course rolled over on my back and apologized to her for being an upstart. She forgave me and I got a kiss .. but now I must watch her at all times to see what she tells me I can and can not do.
Last night I discovered I can do fun things when the others are playing ball ... instead of chasing the ball I do back flips and all other sorts of fun things that make the kids laugh and the momma suck in her breath.
Its time for the momma's nap so I am off to put her to bed.
Chat at ya all later,
Roo

1 comment:

Zip said...

Gee Roo,
I have to ride in a crate when I'm in the car. I am not allowed to be free. One of the BCs chewed up the seat belt, so now it's the crate for all of us.
It's not so bad though. There's always a Booda bone to chew on or a hoof or something. I just sleep if it's a long trip anyway.

You are a lucky girl. You get to do lots of neat things. My people run a tight ship, I guess. I love them anyway.

Love,
Zip