Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A long weekend with Momma B


This was a long weekend, Momma B had Monday off for Presidents day.

So we spent the weekend playing with each other!

It was so cool to have her all to myself .. she even put Jager out of the room .. so it was just the two of us!!

Very rarely does Momma B do anything without Jager, and this weekend for hours and hours it was just me and Momma B!!

We worked on our heeling and on our stacking too .. but mostly we just worked on Roo & Momma time!!

It was soo much fun and then to make it even more fun it snowed yesterday!!! Have I told you how much I LOVE the snow???!!!

I love digging in the snow .. I love nose plowing in the snow .. I love to roll in the snow ... and I love to throw snow at momma and when Momma throws snow at me, its the greatest!!

Well, we have more puppy classes tomorrow ... I can't wait to play with the other puppy's and show everyone how good I can be in conformation!!

I know I will let them look in my mouth this time!!!

Love you all

Roo

1 comment:

Zip said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your momma. I bet she called it bonding! That is very important I hear. The humans want you to love them and look to them for everything good.
I just love it when I am allowed to be the only dog. I always get more treats, and I get to play tug without Rookie trying to get involved.
I hope you have many more days of one on one with your momma. Those are the very best times.