Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A special word to my friend Zip

My dearest friend Zip,
Someday I hope to meet you in person Zip!
You are the best friend a girl could ever have, and we have so much in common! I have 3 personal assistants to chose from for agility, hopefully one of them will be worthy of me. I think I will be much smarter then them though..so we will have plenty of notes to compare!
Roxy & I had a short conversation... the 2 legs wouldn't leave us alone to really talk, but she knows lots about you too! Annie & I let Roxy & Dylan do all the showing off, let everyone envy the reds.. we will keep the blue between the 3 of us! -4 is normal? Do you get to spend much time outside in the snow? I LOVE snow almost as much as I love poopsicles, those dang momma's don't like poopsicles and have started cleaning them up before they have had a chance to age and freeze to my standards though ... do you know how to hide them from the momma's?
I am sad to say that after my adventures with book eating, I too have to sleep in a crate at night next to momma B, tell Iggy I feel for him..even if he is an evil black & white. I really like my b & w she is crazy, and she heel's just like a cow... do yours do that too? I am always chewing on Luna's legs .. its fun! Of course it appears I am losing my puppy license, she is starting to tell me no... can you believe that??!!! How dare she tell me NO doesn't she know who I am??!!
Zip, I have a question for you I know we live very far apart.. Momma B showed me where Chicago & Bountiful are on the map, and she told me it will take longer to get there then it will take to get to Grandma's in Nevada, but I like you allot .. will you go steady with me?
Love forever, Roo

1 comment:

Zip said...

Hey Roo,
You can make the trip here. Just get in the car, put the key in the ignition, step on the gas, and there you go! You can be here in a couple of days if you drive fast. I have agility equipment and sheep and everything! We could have so much fun! My mom has this Chuckit, tennis ball thing that is great for ball chasing, too.
I sometimes sleep in my crate at night. I only get to sleep out once a week or so. We have to take turns around here. It's not so bad.

I would love to have you as my special girl.

Your Friend,
Zip