Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Have I run out of things to report??

Of Course not!!
Last night Momma B brought home some new and really tasty food for me last night.... I was actually interested in eating!
It smells and tastes good . I liked it!
Momma C is really excited and paying more attention to her homework then me : ( but momma B is doing her best to give me a little extra attention .. last night I kept trying to make myself the leader, I was trying to fight with Jager & Luna.. not to mention Momma B told me to do something and I gave her the finger!! So Momma B put me in a time out ... but I won ... I went to sleep! I showed her .. but darn her she kept playing with my teeth and looking in my mouth .. I hate that!!
And Darn it all .... it should have made her mad that I wanted to be her boss, but she just laughed at me, she said she was happy to see me being a little aggressive.. she was afraid I was meeker then she wanted me to be!
Silly momma B!!
I am afraid I have just made things harder for myself though, now she is really pushing the I chew on my bone at the foot of the bed, not on the pillow!
I gutted my first toy yesterday! I was so proud of myself.. then I realized my new toy was no good anymore, I went around and gathered all the guts from my toy, and piled them up in front of Momma B with my toy's body .. cuz if she has the empty toy & toy guts .. she will re stuff them!!
When I gave her all the guts I could find, and she had stuffed the squeaker back in, she sewed up the hole & gave it back to me, now I am really careful not to pull the guts out, some started coming back out again, so I played with a different side!
I am such a sweet girl! This weekend Momma B says she will take me to the doggy park, I am excited, she says they have all kinds of fun toys to play on. But she says I have to prove my recall will stay good until then!
Love ya, Ms. Roo

2 comments:

Zip said...

Oh My Dear Roo,
You are so lucky to have a mom that will repair your toys. Mine just throws them out when they get funky. She doesn't let us have many stuffed animals anymore, because we trash them in a hurry. Even my special chicken is put away most of the time. I only get it, and my dinosaur once in a great while. The instant I try to rip them, she takes them away again. My mom is a party pooper.

Try not to fight with Jager and Luna. You'll just get in more trouble, and have to take more time outs.

Hang in there,
Zip

Anonymous said...

i love my roo she is so funny lol