Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

ME ME ME


I am such a good girl!!
Now you may not know this but ACD's are notoriously picky about who they will work for .. they will only work for one person .. not me!!
My Momma B has a hurtin and she can't walk very good, but last night was conformation class .. and our first obedience class. So she had Crystyl be my handler (HA.. no one handles the Roo .. I handle them) well at first I wasn't sure .. Momma B does these things with me not the Crystyl, the Crystyl is for fun and frolic!!
Well, Momma B & Crystyl played musical handlers at first, and Momma B said "RooBee, you have to do this with Crystyl, there will be times I can't do it with you, and I can't hold you back, so be good for Crystyl" .... well I kept my eye on Momma B but I also did what Crystyl asked me too.
Well, during conformation class Momma B decided she would send Jessi (Crystyl Best Friend Forever.. here after BFF) out to stand with me in conformation.. one of the stupid too serious people yelled at my Crystyl (so I stuck my nose up her snooty whippets butt!) and upset her .. well I was going to show everybody then .. and I made myself absolutely beautiful!
I can work for them I guess .. they aren't as good as momma B.. they say they are bored and their backs hurt after 15 minutes .. what wimps!!
Then today Momma B got some even better news!! Momma's friend Rosemary (of Dylan fame *Dylan got his clean bill of health from Dr. Pam today YEEE HAAWWW!!!*(see the Roxy log) is going to be teaching agility and obedience classes!! I will be learning from the best!!
And as if that was not exciting enough .... they are going to have HERDING!!! Oh yea!!!!
I am a happy happy girl ... LIFE is GOOD
Love you all ..... Ms. Roo

1 comment:

Zip said...

My Dear Roo,
I saw the new pictures of you. You are so beautiful with your double mask. My mom got herself a keyring with an ACD. That one has a double mask, too.

I'm so glad you are a good girl in class, and are working hard. You will have more fun if you behave yourself. I know this is true. It is wonderful that you are learning to be good no matter who is with you. I have a problem with that, myself. I only like my mom. Beth is OK, but she isn't mom, so I don't work very well with her. Scott, too, is OK, but he definately isn't mom.

I am also glad that you will be in good hands for agility. The right instructor is so very important, and there are so many bad ones out there. I have heard of Annie, Dylan, and Roxy. They are legendary, as is Ringo in NY. You will learn a lot from Rosemary.

Love, always,
Zip