Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Me My sister & MY guinea pig




This is me & my sister Luna playing with our guinea pig Smudges.

Don't worry we would never dream of hurting her! We actually groom each other!

She is very nice, and I can herd her in absence of my own sheep. Of course I have to be much gentler, cuz I love her and would never want to hurt her!

1 comment:

Zip said...

Hi Roo,
Your little piggy looks like it could be a lot of fun. I think it would be fun to have one of those, too. My mom says "NO" though, to any more critters. It looks like you, and your black and white are getting along just fine.
Hey, tell your mom that we miss her, and would like to chat with her soon.

Love Ya,
Zip