Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back....

What and interesting week its been.
Momma B has been in a funk, I have done my best to cheer her up.
I have jumped on her ... I have jumped on and over Jager, Luna, JD & Crystyl.
I have bounced off the wall and I even hugged and climbed the pine tree!
Got covered in pine sap and had to bath in olive oil with momma b last night.
She didn't laugh allot when I grabbed hold of he legs when I was slipping around .. and she cussed when I threw my head back and hit her in the eye. She looks funny this morning!
But most of the sap is out and I still have my pretty blue coat.
It has been really warm outside, and I have been so good about my recalls that Momma b has been letting me out in the yard with out putting on my long leash ... yard freedom!! I get to run all over and Luna can no longer escape my sneak attacks by moving just out of my reach.
I have repaid Momma for this new freedom by only crawling through the fence 1 time!!
So last night she let me go out in the front yard and chase the Frisbee with the girls and the other dogs!!! Momma never lets me out front without tieing me to the porch so I can't play Frisbee or catch .. but last night I got to run and chase that frisbee just like Jager and Luna!!
And I only tried to run in the street 1 time ... momma said Roo.. and I stopped right there at the park strip.... I am a good and safe Roo!!
Momma is very happy now that I am growing up and playing by the rules now, and I think I can have even more fun if I follow momma's rules.
When I follow Momma's rules I don't have to be leashed to her all the time, and i get to chase and run .. and wow this is fun!!!
Tomorrow I start obedience lessons .. Momma & I are very excited, Momma says I am ready, and that I will learn fun things, and she says it won't be stuff I already know like it was in puppy class, and it won't be boring standing like it is in conformation class!!
YEE HAA .... I like to learn ... and Momma says I learn so fast and so good that I will be the star of the class!!
Well ... gotta go
Be sure to check out my boyfriend Zip's page he talked abut spaying and neutering .. and my sister Kinka's page .. she got spayed... and she says it was pretty okay ... and remember spay and neuter your 4 legs ..

Love you all Roo

1 comment:

Zip said...

Hey Roo,
We sure missed talking to you and Momma B. Glad you are able to play with the other dogs now. Good for you! Our yard has been too muddy to play in. My mom took Iggy out yesterday for five minutes, and he came back looking like a big mud ball. Not me! I won't allow her to dirty my beautiful blue coat. I will wait until the ground dries up.

I hope your Obedience class will be fun for you. Remember, a working dog is a happy dog, a hungry dog is a working dog, and a tired dog is the best pet of all! That is what my mom says, anyway.

Keep having fun.
Love,
Zip