Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Class Night


Last night was a wonderful night!!
I was such a good girl ... Momma said heel and I heeled (unless I saw Luna .. you have to attack your sister at all times) Sit .. I sat... down ... I downed ... stand .. I would stand!!!
Then we went to conformation class ... Oh boy was I strutting my stuff last night!!! We had a new instructor... I liked her! She showed Momma how to hold my leash right, and how to get me to hold my pretty head up when I wanted to let it drop ... I was sooo tired : (
I let them both look in my mouth ... they said I have really pretty teeth, and such a nice bite!!!
The new instructor said I will win all the beauty contests I enter, she said I am a natural ... I always stand just right, and when we go around the ring she said it is like poetry. ( Momma thinks I will get a big head if people keep talking to me like this)
Of course she was right .. it was our last turn to be examined, I stood so pretty, I gave Momma my special Roo smile .. she smiled back and said "You are so pretty right now". The teachers looked at me and said how much I improved from last week, they walked over to check me out ... and I smiled my special Roo smile .... Went TOTALLY limp ... fell over like dead weight (good thing I landed my head on Momma's foot) everybody freaked out .. there was a collective intake of breath .... "what is wrong??" Momma started laughing hard .. I rolled over and presented my tummy for the appropriate rubbings ... those silly people just experienced my furry finger for the first time ...
Wanna see my teeth now???
Love you all .... Roo

2 comments:

Zip said...

Oh, My Dear Roo,
I'm so glad you had a good time at your classes. I am so proud of you.
You surely will win all the beauty contents, especially if you keep smiling your beautiful smile.

Love,
Zip (who doesn't have a good bite)

Anonymous said...

Great work.