Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Look we are still alive!!

The rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated!

My mom is a crappy blogger!

She has gotten so lazy and so busy she just never does it.

I chewed her out last night … how can my adoring fans keep tabs on me if she doesn't blog??

How am I to communicate with the DTOW(Dogs Taking Over the World ) if she isn't blogging??

How am I to communicate the next move to my underlings??

Well, I have solved this problem .. she is now under my control … I have hympnotized the Momma

( an that crazy Black & White)

Ah what peace .... have her keeping the light bulbs nicely aligned.. I got so tired of her and Grandpa rewiring the basement I had to do something

Grandpa likes me now he says I'm Okay . Really I have just decided its not worth havin Mom PO'd at me so I gave up the war.


 

Oops .. My hold is starting to break … I will write more when I shore up my mind control on the Mom!


 

Love Roo

The Unwilling Beauty Queen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom had almost completely given up on checking your blog, Roo. My little brother is growing - he can jump up on the sofa now. My toys aren't safe anywhere!

Roxy

Zip said...

Well, well, Ms Roo! Nice to see you are back! Kinka has also been snoozing instead of blogging. I am one lonely boy. No girls to chat with.

Zip the lonely blue Wonder Dog