Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Helloooo Everybody

It has been such a long time since I have been able to write you all!!
It has been a busy & expensive month for us, I was suppose to go Nationals.. that's big gathering of Australian Cattle Dogs, but things didn't go so well, and Mom & I ended having to stay home : (
It turned out to be a good thing, the day we were suppose to leave the furnace in our house caught fire!! We were really lucky, we have no idea when it happened, but it stayed inside the cabinet and did not burn down our house ... where the 4 legs (me included) might have been home alone when it happened!!
My neighbor has a key to the house in case something happens and the animals need to get out when the 2 legs aren't home .... but after my bad behavior with her, she is understandably afraid of me : (
Mom has cut all of our expenses to nothing ... it turns out furnaces are VERY expensive, and she has been working another job to pay for it.
This SUCKS, she isn't home as much as she use to be, which means less Momma time for all of my brothers & Sisters. Not to mention we have not been to our training class in 2 weeks now, I miss that time with Mom and have started gutting my toys to prove it : (
Ahhhh well .... now the good news ... I am all out of "cycle" now, and back to my sweet and loveable self like it never happened ... but boy do those hormones make me a mean and nasty girl : (
Mom & I am going to have to be alot more vigilant about watching me for signs of the hormonal upheaval .. Mom thinks (hopes) that now that I have experienced it once and I know what to expect now I won't get a awnry : )
My Sister Kinka got a new little sister ... I am so jealous, little sister are so much fun .. they play alot more then big sisters ... how do I know this?? Well I have a new little cousin .. she is a Boxer, and so much fun to play with ... I love her !!! She is alot smaller then me right now, so I have to be careful .. but I already know we are going to have so much fun together, because we already do!!
Ooops gotta get home .... I had to sneak out of the house and down to Momma C's Dads house to use the Internet ... and I have to head home before the kids at the elementary across the street get out for recess or they will call the dog catcher!!
Love and miss you all
Roo

1 comment:

Zip said...

Hey Roo,
It has been a long time since I have had the pleasure of a conversation with you. I'm glad to see that you are back in action.
I sure wish you would post more often. I sometimes feel that I am the only Cattle Dog in the whole world. All the other dogs around me are those crazy Border Collies, or those insane Pitt Bulls that come to the Petsmart where my mom works. I need to hear from real dogs once in a while, and get so excited when I do!

Your friend,
Zip