Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

A long over due post

Hello everybody!
I know this post is long over due .. but see it has been crazy around here.
Momma B went and got herself stupid sick .. and she isn't smart enough to slow down and not make her self sicker!
Then of course I worry worry worry for her .. I didn't even want to play with the sheep yesterday .. I just wanted to hang out with Momma B.
We have been busy, we have gone herding, to obedience classes & of course conformation classes too.
As soon as Momma B gets better I will be posting more .. but right now I have to spend too much time watching her and worrying over her .. and not listening to her ; )
She will figure out that she needs to listen to me right now soon enough.
Well .. I am off .. gotta go hold the Momma B down!
See you all soon
Love Ms. Roo

1 comment:

Zip said...

Hey Roo,
I've been missing you. I haven't posted much myself for almost the same reasons. My momma also is not feeling well. She still has to go to work each day, but she is having a hard time of it. I am excited about the news that she may get some new hips very soon, Then watch us run... fast!

I hope Momma B is feeling better soon, so things will get back to normal for you. In the meantime, try to make her laugh. That always makes the humans forget their troubles.

Love Ya,
Zip