Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Monday, January 29, 2007

What a Weekend!!!

I had a super big week and weekend!
I got a little sick on Wed so I went to board at the vets .. just to be careful Momma said.
It was sooo much fun!! Dr. Pam kept me with her she thinks I am a cutey!
but she also said I was a naughty girl with other dogs and people .. so she put me in to play with the big dogs that were there, they made me be a nice girl ... not the diva princess I am... and had people touching me all day long.
It was a good day and a fun day .. but when Momma B picked me up I was so happy to see her my little butt wiggled for a whole hour!
Dr. Pam told Momma to make sure I meet lots of new dogs & people now, so I have gone to petco, the vets & petsmart everyday .. just for a dose of people and dogs.
On Saturday, Momma B decided we would try the dog park, boy oh boy can we go back??~~
I met a min pin/Chihuahua, we liked to wrestle and 2 really cool beagles that would play chase with me... and we chased and chased ... and dumb momma b .. I think that the boy that earned the beagles liked her . but she just wouldn't give him an in ... I am going to have to train her!!! I could have had beagle brothers to chase around all the time!!
Ahh well .. Momma said I was such a good girl at the dog park that she would take me back ... maybe I can hook them up again then ; )

1 comment:

Zip said...

Roo, I'm so jealous of those Beagles. I wish I could chase you around. We could play for hours, I know.

Your Friend,
Zip