Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sister Kinka

My dearest Sister Kinka,
I have thought about you allot lately.
Everyday I check you blog to see if there is any news on how your life is going.
Your Mommas sent a movie clip of you herding celery to Momma Jen, you were having soo much fun! It made me think of the days when we were still baby's living together, and all the fun we had.
I miss you Kinka ... please write and let everyone know how you are doing.
Your adoring sister Roo

1 comment:

Zip said...

Yes, we all miss Kinka,
Next to you Roo, dear, I liked watching her best. Kinka always made me laugh. I too would like to see how she has grown. I wonder if she is getting into trouble, as we Cattle Dogs sometimes do. I really do hope we will hear from her soon.

the ever charming, and humble,
Zip