Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Monday, May 5, 2008

My Weekend

WOOO HOOOO
I showed four days this last weekend & all four days I took first place in Novice .. and on Friday, I took reserve winners bitch!!!!
That was pretty cool, & now I have this pretty purple & white ribbon to go with all my blue ribbons!!!
Momma is MOST happy with this as the dogs that showed up this year were really pretty & mature ... I am still skinny like a puppy : )
Momma likes me that way, but those silly judges like the bigger dogs over me.
So, Momma & I have been doing some chatting, and since I like conformation sooo much .. NOT.... we are going to turn our focus to rally, agility, and herding for a year or two, let me grow up some more : )
In September I am going to Canada for a long visit with my Momma Jen, I might try some conformation stuff while I am there, but my competition would be my Momma & my Sister Chip .. still pretty stiff : )
But competing with my Momma & Chip would be alot more fun!!
Love you all
Ms. Roo

P.S. Pictures will be coming!

3 comments:

Zip said...

Hey Roo!

Where ya been? I miss talking to you. I haven't heard from anybody in so long, I've stopped blogging. I am one lonely cattle dog, no friends, only dumb BCs. email me, so we can talk.

Please, if youo talk to gramma Jen, tell her to contact my mom. We miss her, too. We haven't heard from her for a long, long, time.

My mom found a really cool stuffed Cattle Dog at a big dog show she judged recently. It's sitting on the desk. Double masked, just like you.

Your friend,
Zip the lonely Wonder Dog

Zip said...

Roo, Roo, where are you?????

Your friend,
Zip

Zip said...

Hey Roo,
It's September 5th, and your birthday was yesterday.

Happy Birthday!!
May the Birthday Fairies bring you lots of treats and toys.

Your buddy,
Zip