Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Darling Zip

It is soooo good to hear from you again!!
I miss you sooo much!!! I wish we were near each other now .. wink wink nod nod ... its that time ; )
You would just LOVE me in my new levi shorts .. I will have to send you a picture when Momma gets the camera fixed.
I am so jealous .. you got to go to a show .. my mom is making me wait awhile ; (
But there is a conformation show in May .. a couple of them actually, I am beginning to think it may not be so bad playing pretty .. Momma always shares a cheeseburger from McDonalds with me if I do well.
When your Momma isn't lookin .. give that stuffy that looks like me a kissy poo ... and I will give my stuffy that looks like you a kissy poo ... maybe we will kiss at the same time ; )
I would LOVE to see the Zip Limbaugh page, and read your wonderful commentary! You make all this scary crazy politics stuff make sense!
My Momma keeps walking around yelling at them on tv ... she says how can she possibly vote when EVERYBODY is CRAZY and SCARY!!?!?!?!?!
She even yells at Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and those crazy NPR people too!!
Oh MY!!!
Maybe you should run ... as president you could make it law that we all have more sheep, more agility trial, and more dried sweet potato's!!!
Love you ...
Roo

1 comment:

Zip said...

Hi Roo,
I miss you too. You have been blogging more than I have these days. Mom is lazy and pre occupied. Today, I'm back, at least for now.

New idea for a law. All humans should have a dehydrator and must make dried liver for all dogs all the time. Dried liver is the best.