Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Classes tomorrow!

Tomorrow night I start school again!
Mom and I are doing Conformation and Beginning Obedience classes!
Jager & Crystyl, JD & Luna, Jessie & Gizmo are going to be doing 4H!
In 4H they will learn all about how to take care of us & how to be a Junior Handler!!
Not to mention all those nasty dogs will get a refresher course in how to bow down to my superior loveliness!!
They are starting to get really snotty with me .. even Luna growl and snaps at me now!!
What has happened here???!!!!
Momma says I am losing my puppy license and becoming a dog .. so the others will not let me steal their toys from them now without a fight : (
aaaaaahhhhh .. I don't want to be a grown up !!!!
I like being a spoiled rotten puppy!!!!
Oh darn ... what if I don't do well in class ??!!!

1 comment:

Zip said...

Hi Roo,
Just remember that when the cookie is over your head, you sit. When they bring it to the floor you lie down. Don't move until they release you, and never, never, pull on the leash. Then class will be a piece of cake. Oh yeah, if they call you, always run up to them and sit. I can guarantee that you will get big rewards for that. If you can look adorable (which I know you can), they might give you a jackpot!

Keep smiling,
Zip