Here I am

Here is a place where I can grow and mature, safely surrounded by love and adoration. May every puppy born be given the life I embark on.

Friday, February 2, 2007

Sadness like I have never seen

Today my mom is very sad.
She has cried and cried when I asked why she told me the world lost a very special person yesterday.
My mom never met him or his 2 leg .. but she has admired them both for years.
She followed their stories and life faithfully ...
Our love, hearts, hugs & glowing Bentley's are with you handsome

1 comment:

Zip said...

Oh Roo,
Losing a loved one is very hard. I know, I lost my friend Sadie last year, as well as Axel and Spot who also lived with me. Your mom has lost loved ones before, and will deal with it. Crying helps the humans to feel better. Don't worry. she will feel better, though will still remember the loved ones she lost. It is a part of life.
Thoughtfully,
Zip